– 71 pages, 120 grams paper bookblock
– Black linen bound hardcover
– Heavy weight black end-papers
– Gold foil lettering to front cover
4 in stock
The Psalterium Sathanas is a small book that contains 24 Devotional Verses dedicated to Lucifer-Satan.
It is a devotional work containing a series of hymns, prayers, and essay work for the purpose of contemplation and reflection upon the refractions of an ancient mystery. This work was written to offer a moment to remove oneself from the mundane and daily routine through a method of meditation and the recitation of mantras. By doing so, one seeks to acknowledge the individual and personal universe within. More so one takes the time to establish a desire and will towards spiritual growth and to concentrate on the spiritual bonds forming with the Master. The Psalterium Sathanas, worked with intention, shall serve as a guide and a spiritual tool for the cultivation of prayer as a practice of ‘Bhakti-Yoga: Devotional Service’.
Table of Contents:
– 24 prayers, hymns, mantras
– The Epistle of Kenosis
– 5 Hymns of Adversary
– Meditation (ritual instructions)
– Grand seal of Fire + invocation
– Grand seal of Air + invocation